With etymological origin in the Latin word scintilla, the idea of spark can be used to name a spark or a Thunderbolt . It should be noted that the sparks are particles that are on, while the rays are electric sparks or light lines.
For example: "A spark caused the death of dozens of sheep", "Twinkles and lightning illuminated the sky", “The boy was surprised to discover a spark between the clouds”.
In this context, the notion is often used to refer to a phenomenon that occurs within the framework of a electric storm . It is a spherical luminosity that remains in the sky, unlike the more frequent rays.
In colloquial language, someone or something that moves with speed : “The motorist crossed the finish line like a sparkle”, "The young man, like a spark, got up and came to the door in a fraction of a second".
The expression "Thunder and lightning", on the other hand, is used to to curse or express concern or fear : "Thunder and lightning! The prisoner has escaped ”, "Thunder and lightning! The vehicle has run out of brakes! ”.
Centella, on the other hand, is the name of a gender of plants belonging to the family group of apiaceae . There are dozens of species known as centella: one of the most popular is the Asiatic spark , also known as Gotu Kola.
Employed as medicinal herb , the Asian sparkle is attributed numerous properties healing that benefit our body. It originated in India and is mainly in humid areas, the most suitable for growth and development.
The medicine Traditional has been using the Asian sparkle for more than three millennia, and some of the reasons are as follows:
* It has astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiulcer, antimicrobial, dermoprotective and healing properties;
* It is used for prevention of cellulite, as well as for its elimination, and it is one of the natural products that gives the best results in these cases;
* it serves to combat nervousness and anxiety;
* It is an effective remedy against dandruff;
* since it promotes the manufacture of collagen, its use is very common to delay the aging of the skin ;
* adequately complements treatments for concentration disorders and improves memory;
* It can be used as a mouthwash to rinse the mouth and fight various infections;
* It is a good stimulant of blood circulation, ideal to avoid or minimize the appearance of hemorrhoids, varicose veins and phlebitis.
The list of benefits is even more extensive, and it should not be forgotten that it is a plant Very versatile, as it can be applied for internal or external use. As in any other case, before choosing the pharmaceutical form it is necessary to evaluate the pathology or condition and inform us about the most appropriate to treat it.
One of the most common ways is the infusion , which can be easily prepared using dried leaves of Asian sparkle, approximately 5 to 10 grams for 750 milliliters of water; This preparation should be dosed throughout the day. If one of the problems to be treated is insomnia, it is recommended to drink a cup of this infusion before bedtime.
It is also possible to buy this plant in the form of capsule with dry powder, which usually comes from the leaves although the stem is sometimes included. In this case, it is advisable to take one or two capsules per day (each provides between 300 and 500 milligrams of product).
For external use, it is possible to prepare plasters and poultices with centella asiatica, or include it in the preparation of soaps, toothpastes, mouthwashes, lotions, creams , shampoos, gels and eye drops, among other products.